Our Family

Our Family
Aug 2012

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Homeward Bound


After a quick family pic at the airport it was time to go. The flight home was, well not good. It was a 9pm flight and after three days of travel and activity I figured Hannah would be beat and crap right out, I was so very, very wrong. She was pleasant for about and hour then cried inconsolably while I futilely tried to console her. She finally drifted off about 45 minutes prior to landing, lucky for me she was good and asleep, unlucky for me I now had to carry her good and asleep and our luggage through the airport. Funny, well I guess not funny but during the flight the attendants came on the intercom asking if there was a Dr. on the plane. I thought this was a movie myth, guess not.

No comments: