Our Family

Our Family
Aug 2012

Monday, October 13, 2008

BabyFit

When I first learned I was pregnant with Hannah I, in some search or another, came across a website called BabyFit. It houses chat forums for all stages of pregnancy and motherhood, being due in August I joined the Aug 2007 mommies. Pretty quickly a few people gained my attention and I began to follow their comments. Some people I followed because they were full of whit and sarcasm and others because I couldn't believe that someone that stupid was soon going to be responsible for another human being. Well in May 2007 one of the ladies became fed up with all the negativity sloshing around and started a private team. I was one a lucky few to be invited to join and since then the nine of us have become incredibly close. The support through the end of the pregnancies and this first year has been more important then I ever could have imagined. 
I mention this because I'm know Jesika, Summer, Maddie, Sara, Donnette, Shannon, Melissa and Jess will find their way into this blog :)

No comments: