Our Family

Our Family
Aug 2012

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Cincinnati and other states

On Oct 10th Hani and I embarked on a journey to Cincinnati to visit Jon and a friend of mine. The flight out was scheduled during nap time and I woke Hani up early to ensure a peaceful snoozing flight. When we arrived at the airport we had not eaten yet so I indulged in my favorite airport treat Cinnabon. This was Hannah's first taste of Cinnabon and I learned very quickly she liked it, if I put down the fork she SCREAMED at me. I got one bite to every two or three of hers, I think she ate half. Well with a belly full of carmel pecan goodness and being prime nap time you'd think the flight would be a breeze but she was wide awake and wanting to move. Even though I had a bag full of treats and new toys she spent most of the flight in the aisle. The woman in the seat across from me was terribly baby hungry and thought Hani was the cutest little thing ever so didn't mind Hannah coming to visit her. We made several trips walking up and down the aisle and to the bathroom, which for some reason was Hannah's favorite part of the flight. Finally 30 minutes or so before landing she finally fell asleep.


No comments: