Meeting Jesika, Toby and Margo was fantastic, everyone got along great and now I have a voice to go with the words I read. We went out for some delicious Mexican food Saturday night and were treated to the "quintessential Indiana breakfast" of sausage gravy over biscuits and cheesy eggs the next morning. After some more chit chat we headed to the park so the girls could play. Slides and swings later Hannah's busy travel days caught up with her and she was melting down, we decided this was a perfect time to head out. We had great fun and hope to meet up again but this time with Chloe and Lucy in tow.
Our Family
Aug 2012
Thursday, October 30, 2008
The Ellis's
Meeting Jesika, Toby and Margo was fantastic, everyone got along great and now I have a voice to go with the words I read. We went out for some delicious Mexican food Saturday night and were treated to the "quintessential Indiana breakfast" of sausage gravy over biscuits and cheesy eggs the next morning. After some more chit chat we headed to the park so the girls could play. Slides and swings later Hannah's busy travel days caught up with her and she was melting down, we decided this was a perfect time to head out. We had great fun and hope to meet up again but this time with Chloe and Lucy in tow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment