Our Family

Our Family
Aug 2012

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

New Dentist

New dental insurance new dentist. He's fantastic, the office is great, his staff is super nice and the kids liked it all. Complete WIN! Hani got a upset when it was time for her inspection, I found out later she was worried he was going to give her a shot. I promised her she would not get a shot and not to worry, a lie I know but I'll deal with it when I must. Anyway, Chloe's teeth look great other then she's missing a tooth! Not sure what this means for her long term but he didn't act like it was a big deal. Lucy has a few cavities in the making, he's ordered us to floss like mad and he'll check them out again in August. Hannah also looks great so I guess two out of three isn't bad.

Here's a few pics of Hannah before she wigged.

No comments: